Saturday 9 May 2009

Baby bunnies and chicks

We have had another litter of rabbits here and another hatching of chicks!! Out of this litter I am only able to claim one of them, as I am going with the theme of alcohol for names I have named my newest bunnie ro'se! I saw the tiny bunnies running around their hutch this morning as they have newly found their legs and that they can run on them, and extremely fast at that! Their poor mother looked a bit flustered trying to keep them all in the same place but they eventually decided to have a rest, unfortunalely for them, it was under the dripping water bottle!
The chicks however are still traiuling after their mother who clucks violently whenever a human comes within a square meter of her hutch!!! The other bunnies are doing well, we mated up two white rabbits with nuff. The first litter that was completely mine was from bubblegum, birth of champagne and martini, they are soon to be sold as they are getting very big but we need to find a buyer first!!!
Thats all for now as I need to sleep! Typing is extremely tiring you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment