Thursday 25 June 2009

RIP baby socks

Yesterday evening one of my bunnies passed away. He died from the snuffles. Although I was very upset, it wasnt a big surprise to me as I have already had one rabbit pass away from this disease. The rabbit that has already passed away from the disease was called George. They may both be gone but we still remember them.
Out five baby rabbits are very well and are zooming around their cage like little rockets! The other white rabbit is tunneling and will soon be at Australia!
There's onle three weeks left of school! Hopefully they wnt seem as long as they should be. For the last lessons of each subject we do something fun ar watch a DVD because there is no point in starting something right before the end of the year! I am very much looking foreward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment