Friday 31 July 2009

Six weeks are here!

I havent posted for ages because I have been so busy during the day. I have been doing sports in the mornings while YS and my friend Theo were doing gymnastics in the gymnasium nearby. When we got home YS has been giong out to play with her friends and I have been playing with Theo. We have built a little machine type thing that I pull behind my bike. That eventually got to heavy for me to pull so we swiched to him wearing rollerskates and a rope connected us and I pulled him along. It was less weight for me to pull and occasionally he put in some effort to lower the force needed. Although none of us are going out tomorrow we are planning to do the same thing and possibly play some more table tennis!
I will try to update this soon but if I dont then sorry!!!
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment