Saturday 24 January 2009

Lazy days

Today has so far been spent studying and playing instruments. Mum and YS are at gym so I have the house to myself, apary from Dad but he is neary always sleeping. Dad is now going to work on the garden. I would help but I am terrible at keeping any kind of plant alive. I mangaed to kill a venus fly trap!!! No plant deserves to be under my care. I am better at looking after animals. My bunnies dont seem to be upset with me.
After giving up on the garden Dad is now playing his instrument. Euphonium. I play the cornet in the band in the nearest town. YS also plays cornet but neither her or dad are in the proper band like me, they are still in a learning group but that's good for them. I am also learning to play the piano at school. It was mum's idea but I do enjoy it.
I enjoy listening to music aswell as playing it. Right now I have John Barrowman on the cd player. It's mum's cd because we are both a fan. We love watching Torchwood and are both waiting for the next series. I also like Doctor Who but YS likes it more than I.
That's all for now!!! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment