Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday mornings

To day Younger Sister (YS) and mum went to gymnastics while dad and I stayed at home and tried to make ourselves busy. We normally watch a film but today was different for some reason. I think I'm coming down with a cold so prepare the honey and hot lemon. I also spent today doing some homework and stuff for school like that.
Right now I'm watching Demons ready and waiting for casulty. We're going to church tomorrow but unlike usual dad's taking us as mum has the cold that I feel coming on. At our church everyone brings some food and you eat during the service. Mum usually lets us take some of her homemade cookies. She is such a great cook. My favourite home made meal is lasagne!!! YUM.
We go to the local methodist church. It's a little room with enough room for a table of food, semi circle of chairs, space for preacher and some spare space for little kids to play at the end while everyone else is packing up. Not many people come but it means that you know everybody. I'd rather know everybody in a small church than not know anyone in a huge church. Thats all for now BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment