Wednesday 30 December 2009

New toy!

Christmas was great this year, we all got what we wanted and were left very happy and stuffed full of christmas dinner. I have been ill with a bad cough from the snow but I am getting better slowly.
Since christmas we have just been relaxing, a few people have come over but we have mostly been just using our new stuff. I have been listening to my new CD and we have both been playing on our new DS games.
As a sort of late christmas present, mum and dad bought us a Wii and it arrived today so we have been playing tennis, bowling, mario kart and more most of the day.
I sit here on the laptop watching YS play baseball and dad sit tending to the fire while watching her.
Tomorrow we haveing some friends over to celebrate new year! The Wii will be used heavily I expect!
Thats all for now!!!
bye xxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are beginning to feel better and relieved that you got all you wanted for Christmas!

    Love you lots (tonnes, even!)

    ReplyDelete