Friday 8 January 2010

Snow and illness

Firstly, sorry for abandoning you for so long! Secondly it has been snowing! (again) since the snow before christmas we have been recovering and then all of a sudden we have been hit again with much more snow. Due to the snow and the cold, we have had one of our rabbits die. Champagne died in the night after being in the warm all day since mum found him in mis house. He was extremely cold and we couldnt warm him up enough and he wouldnt eat or drink. The rest of the rabbits are well but a bit cold!
The snow has caused many schools to close but unfortunately not mine! - not that I have been there since it opened earlier this week due to illness. I havent even left the house so I now know all the words of every song on my ipod. It seem that that is all I have been doing this week - coughing and nodding along to my music. I am hoping to recover before it stops snowing as I would quite like to be able to play in it!
That is all for now as I have to go and try to get some sleep x

No comments:

Post a Comment