Sunday 17 January 2010

The end of the snow!

On Thursday we saw the last of the snow as it rained and rained and rained! Although we were pleased about this, I was not pleased the next day because I was setr my whole technology project as homework: to successfully applique a big purple bow to the front of a t-shirt. Easy right? not with our tempremental machine! But today at half five this evening mum and I finished my t-shirt, I pulled out the tacking and took loads of photos of it! First of all I took them of it flat then of it on YS to give it a shape to be on. I will post some of the pictures on my blog asap! Although it stressed me out a bit, I enjoyed designing and making my project because I like doing that sort of thing! I have sketchbooks filled with designs of dresses, unfortunately I rarely do anything about them but I hope to in the future! Thats all for now as I need to catch up on some sleep! x

No comments:

Post a Comment