Saturday 8 August 2009

A busy day

Today was very busy but I enjoyed it all.
First of all when I got up soon after I was ready I went to play with Theo. Later on we were asked to help with preparations for the bbq/picnic that was to happen later on on the field. After taking tables chairs and food to the field form various different houses (because we are the oldest children and therefore more suited to the work) we stopped to play on my trampoline and then my computer.
We then actually went to the picnic. After about half and hour we went back to his house and played on the trampoline before returning to play rounders. It was quite a quick game and unfortuantely our team lost!
We then left everybody else on the field and returned to my house where we sat on the sofa playing on the laptop and watching television. When he had to go home Mum told me that tomorrow at church there is no minister and that we will all be taking the service. I have therefore writter a prayer for the occasion and will be reading it out tomorrow at church.
After church I might play again but I doubt it as I am being picked up after lunch by my friend and we are going to the cinema to see the new Harry Potter film. After the film we will be giong to Macdonalds before she returns me home. We are doing this because it is her birthday. My birthday is coming up soon and I hope to do almost the same thing but possibly a different film.
Thats all for now
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment