Thursday 6 August 2009

More chickens and rabbits

Yesterday we went to a rabbit auction and sold ten of our rabbits. We managed to aquire a male rabbit called Guiness. We did so because poor Nuff is retiring form his position as breeding male because of his age and is now just a pet along with Rosie. Guiness is to take over Nuffs job because he is younger. We chose him especially because he is a pure dutch male so most of his offspring will be pure dutch except when he is mated with the giant albino lop!
Also, yesterday evening I was invited out by Theo (my friend). We went with his dad to Husnstanton beach and had fish and chips before walking in the sea as the tide was coming in and then having a hot sugared doughnut.
Today after playing out with Theo we went to collect some eggs from a chicken breeder, collected six chickens and went shopping.
On Sunday I have been invited to go to the cinema with my friend Sian for her birthday. We are going to see the new Harry Potter film and then giong to Macdonalds. I am excited as I have heard that the film is good and had wanted to go and see it for quite some time now.
For my birthday which is coming up soon I want to go and see the film, the proposal as as far as I can tell from the adverts on the television I believe it to be very funny!
Thats all for now and I will try to tell you more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Think you need to update the list of rabbits now that some have moved out and G has arrived!

    Is that a definite request, then, to see The Proposal??

    ReplyDelete