Sunday 16 August 2009

Hunstanton!

Today after going to church and doing some housework in the morning we decided to have a day out at hunstanton. We unfortunately chose the wrong day for it. We got to Hunstanton and it was jam packed so we carried on until we reached Wells, that was packed aswell so we returned to Hunstanton where we parked the motorhome and went and had fish and chips. On the way home I fell half asleep and managed to fall halfway under the table in the motorhome and woke up in a most uncomfortable position!
Tommorrow I have to go for a blood test! This is because last time the woman tried and failed twice to take my blood and so this time I acctually get to have a nurse do it in the hope that she has more experience with it! I am also having my hair cut short as I believe it to be too long and then go to band to play my cornet. So tommorrow may infact be as busy as today!
It is my birthday soon and I am very very very very very very very very very very excited as I am taking one of my friends to the cinema to see 'the proposal' as I believe it to be very funny from what I can see in the adverts. I am also getting some great presents!
Will try to write again soon,
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment